Community Justice Alternatives of Durham Region offers a variety of mediation services. Our Mediators are well qualified, experienced mediators who are specifically trained to deal with the issues we assist with. We use a co-mediation model as is common practice in the Ontario Community Mediation Coalition.
- Circle Mediation – free or social enterprise pricing (suitable for larger groups)
- Durham Community Mediation Program (DCMP) – free to residents of Durham Region
- Elder Mediation Services – free or social enterprise pricing
- Restorative Mediation Services (Focus on Family) – free if referred by our Community Partners or through the Justice System. If more in-depth Mediation is required the mediation may be offered at social enterprise pricing
- Victim-Offender Reconciliation – free to residents of Durham Region
- Workplace Mediation – social enterprise pricing